Below are some of my favorite writing, theatre, and educational resources. This is a page in constant evolution, so check back periodically. If you have a resource that you would like to share with me for possible representation on this page, please contact me.
POETRY (Resources on Poetic Forms)
- Writing Down Your Soul – visit here to see how this journaling method compares with traditional journaling.
- The Lotus and the Lily – visit here to learn more about this book and process from the author.
- Howlround, a center for the Theatre Commons
- For a list of online theatre resources compiled by the NY Dept. of Education, visit here.
- Association of Teaching Artists
- International Teaching Artist Collaborative
- Podcast: Teaching Artistry with Courtney J. Boddie
- Webinar Recording – Building Strong Parnterships Between Classroom Teachers and Teaching Artists